Put simply, this means being able to recognise a console window when placed next to others. Obviously with the massive labelled tab hidden!
You also need to know how to use the Console and one of its main features: filtering. This is achieved using buttons:
- A: for toggling info-level messages,
- B: for toggling warning-level messages,
- C: for toggling error-level messages.
Also important to know are the buttons on the top left of the tool bar. These are:
- Clears all the current log messages leaving space for new ones.
- Collapses multiple repeated log messages into a single line with a count.
- Clears on Play, pretty self explanatory. Try it out to see how it works.
- Error Pause halts or pauses the game when an error message is logged. Handy for catching those critical errors!
I will be back soon with more jargon busting.