Here are some of the highlights of the video:
- We've recorded and re-recorded over 37 hours of content!
- We have almost 10000 students on the course and an average 4.9 review score! The course forums are also very lively and have over 60 new discussions a day!
- We're going to be splitting the course into two smaller course on Udemy to make all the content more digestible. As a Kickstarter backer you will of course get access to the second Udemy course. In the existing course, we will mainly concentrate on 2D games, while the new course will concentrate mainly on 3D games.
- Ghoul Garden has become Glitch Garden! The oldest section in the course is getting an overhaul based on your feedback. Look forward to a much more in-depth look at the Unity Animation framework, Mechanim.
- We're finally able to give you a timeline for completion of all rewards. We're planning to have all courses and stretch goals fulfilled by August 30th.
- As our course community grows, we're looking for some of you to become community Moderators and help us with the community. As the number of conversation grows, we're not able to keep track of every single ones and are looking for our Moderators to raise important discussions to our attention.
- Code reviews are in progress for backers in the £75+ tiers. We randomly picked nine backers for their project reviews, and you should check your email inbox from an email from us.
- If you're a £120 backer or above we sent you an email regarding one-to-one tutoring. Check your email inbox for a message from us!
- We created gamebucket.io a free service for course students sharing your games online! Check it out and share your creations.
- Both the Procedural Generation and Game Physics 101 mini courses are now available for you to try out! Neither are complete courses on the topic, but we both hope to be adding much more content before the end of the year and turn them into complete courses.
Happy game dev,
Ben & Brice